Kitchener Chicken Plucking Machine Poultry Plucker with 20 Inch
- Chicken plucking machine voltage: 120V
- Material: 403 Stailess Steel
- Current draw: 800W
- Motor speed: 285r/min
- Capacity: 2-4 chickens a time
- Power: 800W; Motor speed: 285r/min; Tub's diameter: 20inch
- Capacity: 2-4 chickens a time; Barrel thickness: 0.6mm; Panels
thickness: 0.3mm; Glue stick: 92
- This chicken plucker machine comes with waterproof, on off switch
and 2 mobile wheels
- This chicken plucker machine with the use of water and this plucker
there will be no more mess to clean up
- The plucker is not only great for plucking Chickens, Bantam
Chickens, Turkey, Guinea Fowl, Quail, and other similar sized birds
including game birds after hunting, but also for ducks and Geese.
1. Read and follow all instructions in the manual and on the unit
2. Dress appropriately when operating the machine.
3. Removing all packing grease and oil from the surfaces.
4. Dry all parts before re-assemble.
5. Keep packing material for future storage of plucker.
6. Do not allow children to operate this machine.
1. Turn off the machine, unplug before removing foreign matters.
2. Keep hands out of feather chute.
3. Disassemble all parts and wash thoroughly in soapy water.
4. You must remove all foreign material from all appliance parts.
5. Do not use bleach or chlorine based chemicals to clean.
Discoloration of plastic parts can
6. Wipe down all non stainless steel parts with a food grade spray.
Alternatively, wipe down
with a salad oil to keep from rusting.
7. Do not immerse motor housing in water. Damage to motor can
8. It is best to keep the unit stored indoors or covered, not
exposed to water and sunlight.