304 Stainess Steel Electric Meat Grinder with 3 Grinding Plates /
|1||Electric Meat Grinder|
|2||Heavy-duty stainless steel construction|
|3||The steel gear-driven mechanism design makes the grinding
capability more powerful|
|4||Stainless Steel housing and water-proof switch assure superior
safety, as well as being rust-proof|
|5||Removable tray organizes your grinder accessories|
|6||Includes stainless steel cutting knife, 2 stainless steel grinding
plates and a stainless steel stuffing plate|
|7||Comes with a set of 3 stuffing tubes and a meat stomper|
|8||Stainless steel meat pan for easy cleanup and maintenance|
|Master Pack||1 pc/ctn|
|Weight||95/75 lb.(43/34kgs)||66/62 lb.(30/28kgs)||44/40 lb.(20/18kgs)||43/39 lb.(19.5/17.7kgs||31/27 lb.(14/12kgs)|
- Disassemble the grinder head and wash each part thoroughly in warm
- Remove all packing grease and oil from the surfaces
- Dry all parts before re-assembly
- Keep packing material for future storage of grinder and grinder
Intradin is one of China's foremost suppliers of butcher, game and
household meat processing tools and equipment. We are extremely
proud to offer the widest selection of high-quality meat
processing. Our product range includes meat grinders, sausage
stuffers, mixers,tenderizers, slicers and meat saws. The extensive
selection of equipment can provide a variety of products to fit
Our brand KITCHENER is well-known and trusted by many customers all
over the world. Now we manufacture products for some of the world's
famous brands. We have frequent live testing on our products to
maintain high-quality control standards. The US$2,000,000 Product
Liability and International Certification standards we follow
including UL, ETL, and CSA are also another way we maintain strong
customer commitment. Our experienced sales and customer service
team is always available to assist with any questions or concerns.
- Insert grinder head into gear housing, be sure that the hopper tray
throat is facing upward.
- Holding grinder head with one hand, place locking knob into the
hole on the side of Motor housing and tighten it clockwise.
- Insert auger into the grinder head. You may need to turn the auger
to aligh it with the drive shaft of the motor.
- Place cutting knife blade onto Feed Screw shaft of the auger with
the Flat edge of blade facing the front.