Beef Jerky Gun 3/4lb Capacity Pistol Maker Easy Clean Plastic
Jerky Making Tips:
- Your meat should be as lean as possible, recommeded 80-95% lean.
- Using lean meat will help the meat dry faster and aid in cleanup by
decreasing fat dripping.
- Use of jerky Cure. Many jerky seasonings utilize cure in the
process of making jerky.
- The cure contains sodium nitrire.
- It is used to help prevent botulism, which can occur when drying
meat at low temperature.
- Follow the manufacturer's directions on the cure and seasonings
packets for proper use.
|Weight||26/28 lb.(12/18kgs)||42/31 lb.(19/14kgs)||18/16 lb.(8/7kgs)|
Plastic Jerky Shooter with Heavy duty drive and Handle and Two
• Food-grade non-corrosive tube ensures lasting reliability and
• Lightweight construction for easy use
• With heavy duty drive and handle, stainless steel rod and a heavy
• Comes with 2 nozzles: round and flat
• Capacity: 3/4 lb. (0.34kg)
• Item# JM-701001