Electric Meat Grinder 3 Stainless Steel Cutting with Drawer and
If Jamming Occurs or Performance Slows:
- Shut grinder off immediately
- Remove power cord from outlet
- Carefully remove Grinder head ring cap, grinder plate and cutting
- Carefully clean grinder plate holes thoroughly and remove any
tendons from around cutting blade
- Replace cutting blade, grinder plate and screw ring cap back onto
- Continue grinding
- Repeat steps as necessary to enhance grinder performance
Sausage Stuffing Directions:
- Properly prepare casings as directed on casing packaging. Place
artificial or natural intestines onto sausage funnel.
- Load hopper with prepared meat and feed meat into grinder head
opening before operating unit.
- Reminder: Do not operate grinder without meat in grinder head.
Damage to auger and/or motor can occur.
- Plug in and turn switch to on position when ready to start.
- Begin to feed sausage mixture into the hopper opening.
- Hold the casing on the sausage tube in to hand and slowly let the
meat output pull the casing from the tube.
- Fill casing as desired by holding casing back on tube.
- Twist or tie the sausage into links as desired. Tie end of casing
into a knot.
- It is recommended that 2 people perform sausage stuffing.
- Add small amounts of water to your ground meat when stuffing
sausage to improve output of meat through sausage stuffing tube.
|Master Pack||1 pc/ctn|
|Weight||95/75 lb.(43/34kgs)||66/62 lb.(30/28kgs)||44/40 lb.(20/18kgs)||43/39 lb.(19.5/17.7kgs||31/27 lb.(14/12kgs)|
|1||Disassemble the grinder head and wash each part thoroughly in warm
|2||Removing all packing grease and oil from the surfaces|
|3||Dry all parts before re-assembly|
|4||Keep packing material for future storage of grinder and grinder
|1||Disassemble all parts and wash thoroughly in soapy water|
|2||You must remove all foreign material from all applicance parts|
|3||Dry all surfaces|
|4||Do not sue bleach or chlorine based chemicals to clean|
|5||Discoloration of plastic parts can occur|
|6||Wipe down all non stainless steel parts with a food grade spray|
|7||Alternatively, wipe down with salad oil to keep from rusting|
|8||Do not immerse motor housing in water|
|9||Damage to motor can occur|