750 Watt Meat Grinder Electric Industrial Meat Grinder 3 Speed W/3
Sausage Stuffer Assembly:
- Be sure grinder is unplugged
- Attach grinder head to motor and install auger as previously
described in General Assemble Instructions
- Slide the stuffing plate onto auger.
- Grinding blade is not used when stuffing.
- Slide one of the stuffing tubes through the funnel flange and place
in Grinder ring cap(stuffing tube faces out).
- Stuffing tube size depends on the type of casing you have chosen to
- Firmly screw grinder ring onto Grinder head.
|Master Pack||1 pc/ctn|
|Weight||95/75 lb.(43/34kgs)||66/62 lb.(30/28kgs)||44/40 lb.(20/18kgs)||43/39 lb.(19.5/17.7kgs||31/27 lb.(14/12kgs)|
Sausage Stuffing Directions:
- Properly prepare casings as directed on casing packaging. Place
artificial or natural intestines onto sausage funnel.
- Load hopper with prepared meat and feed meat into grinder head
opening before operating unit.
- Reminder: Do not operate grinder without meat in grinder head.
Damage to auger and/or motor can occur.
- Plug in and turn switch to on position when ready to start.
- Begin to feed sausage mixture into the hopper opening.
- Hold the casing on the sausage tube in to hand and slowly let the
meat output pull the casing from the tube.
- Fill casing as desired by holding casing back on tube.
- Twist or tie the sausage into links as desired. Tie end of casing
into a knot.
- It is recommended that 2 people perform sausage stuffing.
- Add small amounts of water to your ground meat when stuffing
sausage to improve output of meat through sausage stuffing tube.
YOUR SAFETY IS THE MOST INPORTANT ISSUE WHEN USING ANY ELECTICAL
PRODUCT. BASIC SAFETY PRECAUTIONS MUST ALWAYS BE FOLLOWED!
♦ NEVER leave this appliance unattended while it is in operation or
while connected to a power source, which would allow anyone
unqualified to turn on this unit.
♦ ALWAYS make certain the appliance is seated firmly on a level,
♦ NEVER operate this appliance without animal meat in the unit
♦ Severe damage can occur if unit is run for any length of time
without product in the unit
♦ ALWAYS tie back loose hair and clothing before attempting to
operate this appliance and roll back any long sleeves you may be
♦ ALWAYS remove any rings, watches, bracelets or other jewelry
before attempting to operate this appliance
For grinders with the Reverse function:
|1||Turn the switch left to REVERSE position|
|2||Clear the bone or other matierials that are jamming the machine|
|3||Reverse operation will continue for as long as REVERSE is pressed|
|4||Extended use of Reverse is not recommended and will cause damage to
|5||If performance remains slow or there is still a jam go to steps
under "If jamming occurs or Performance slows" above and repeat as