Electric Meat Grinder 3 Stainless Steel Cutting with Drawer and
For grinders with the reverse function:
- Turn the switch left to REVERSE position.
- Clear the bone or other materials that are jamming the machine.
- Reverse operation will continue for as long as reverse is pressed.
- Extended use of reverse is not recommended and will cause damage to
- If performance remains slow or there is still a jam go to steps
under "If jamming occurs or Performance slows" above and repeat as
|Master Pack||1 pc/ctn|
|Weight||95/75 lb.(43/34kgs)||66/62 lb.(30/28kgs)||44/40 lb.(20/18kgs)||43/39 lb.(19.5/17.7kgs||31/27 lb.(14/12kgs)|
Sausage Stuffing Directions:
- Properly prepare casings as directed on casing packaging. Place
artificial or natural intestines onto sausage funnel.
- Load hopper with prepared meat and feed meat into grinder head
opening before operating unit.
- Reminder: Do not operate grinder without meat in grinder head.
Damage to auger and/or motor can occur.
- Plug in and turn switch to on position when ready to start.
- Begin to feed sausage mixture into the hopper opening.
- Hold the casing on the sausage tube in to hand and slowly let the
meat output pull the casing from the tube.
- Fill casing as desired by holding casing back on tube.
- Twist or tie the sausage into links as desired. Tie end of casing
into a knot.
- It is recommended that 2 people perform sausage stuffing.
- Add small amounts of water to your ground meat when stuffing
sausage to improve output of meat through sausage stuffing tube.
YOUR SAFETY IS THE MOST INPORTANT ISSUE WHEN USING ANY ELECTICAL
PRODUCT. BASIC SAFETY PRECAUTIONS MUST ALWAYS BE FOLLOWED!
|1||NEVER leave this appliance unattended while it is in operation or
while connected to a power source, which would allow anyone
unqualified to turn on this unit.|
|2||ALWAYS make certain the appliance is seated firmly on a level,
|3||NEVER operate this appliance without animal meat in the unit|
|4||Severe damage can occur if unit is run for any length of time
without product in the unit|
|5||ALWAYS tie back loose hair and clothing before attempting to
operate this appliance and roll back any long sleeves you may be
|6||ALWAYS remove any rings, watches, bracelets or other jewelry before
attempting to operate this appliance|
|7||NOT doing so could cause serious injury and damage the unit|
|8||ALWAYS wear eye protection (safety goggles) when operating this
|9||NEVER place fingers near or into hopper intake areaa or grinder
|10||Doing so could result in loss of appendages and serious injury|
|11||NEVER us fingers to push meat into hopper intake|
|12||Doing so could result in loss of appendages and serious injury.
Always use food plunger|
|13||NEVER use hands or fingers to pull or scrape meat away from the
grinding plate outlet. Doing so could result in loss of appendages
and serious injury|
|14||NEVER extend your reach or reach over any object to feed the
|15||Keep a stable balance and firm footing at all times|
|16||NEVER insert any foreign object into this appliance|
|17||Always use the accessories that were provided with your unit|
|18||ALWAYS turn off and disconnect the appliance if it becomes jammed|
|19||Wait unitl the unit has come to a complete stop before attempting
to remove any jammed matter|
|20||NEVER force this appliance to operate beyong its designed rate|
|21||Trying to push the unit will only result in problems|
|22||Practice safety and allow the unit to work properly|
|23||NEVER attempt to grind bones, cartilage or tendons|
|24||Make sure all metal matter(bullets, shot etc) have been removed
from all meat|
|25||NEVER attempt to remove or attach the hopper tray, grinder head,
locking cap or other accessories while the appliance is in
|26||NEVER attempt to operate this appliance whilte under the influence
of alcohol, drugs or medications|
|27||ALWAYS allow all moving parts to come to a complete stop before
using the reverse mode|
|28||Reverse mode is designed to run for only a few seconds|
|29||Prolonged usage will result in damage to the unit's motor.|
Intradin is one of China's foremost suppliers of butcher, game and
household meat processing tools and equipment. We are extremely
proud to offer the widest selection of high-quality meat
processing. Our product range includes meat grinders, sausage
stuffers, mixers,tenderizers, slicers and meat saws. The extensive
selection of equipment can provide a variety of products to fit