Industrial Electric Meat Grinder Meat Grind Steel
Coarse/Fine/Medium Cutting Plate
• For best results, trim all excess tendons, cartilage, cords and
blood clots and remove meat
• Optimal results occur when meat is chilled to 32-34˚F before
• Cut meat into pieces that will easily fit in throat of grinder
head. (Approximately 1inch squares.)
• Place cubed meat into tray. Be sure not to over fill the tray.
Make sure the throat opening of
the tray remains clear and open.
• Place a dish, bowl or tray under grinder head to catch ground
• Switch grinder to FOR position (“FOR” means on) Carefully begin
to feed meat down the
throat. Use plunger to push meat. DO NOT use fingers or utensils
other than the plunger
provided; bodily injury may occur and you could damage your
For grinders with the Reverse function:
► Turn the switch left to REVERSE position
► Clear the bone or other matierials that are jamming the machine
► Reverse operation will continue for as long as REVERSE is pressed
► Extended use of Reverse is not recommended and will cause damage
► If performance remains slow or there is still a jam go to steps
under "If jamming occurs or Performance slows" above and repeat as
|Master Pack||1 pc/ctn|
|Weight||95/75 lb.(43/34kgs)||66/62 lb.(30/28kgs)||44/40 lb.(20/18kgs)||43/39 lb.(19.5/17.7kgs||31/27 lb.(14/12kgs)|
Sausage Stuffing Directions:
- Properly prepare casings as directed on casing packaging. Place
artificial or natural intestines onto sausage funnel.
- Load hopper with prepared meat and feed meat into grinder head
opening before operating unit.
- Reminder: Do not operate grinder without meat in grinder head.
Damage to auger and/or motor can occur.
- Plug in and turn switch to on position when ready to start.
- Begin to feed sausage mixture into the hopper opening.
- Hold the casing on the sausage tube in to hand and slowly let the
meat output pull the casing from the tube.
- Fill casing as desired by holding casing back on tube.
- Twist or tie the sausage into links as desired. Tie end of casing
into a knot.
- It is recommended that 2 people perform sausage stuffing.
- Add small amounts of water to your ground meat when stuffing
sausage to improve output of meat through sausage stuffing tube.
► For best results, trim all excess tendons, cartilage, cords and
blood clots and remove meat from bones
► Optimal results occur when meat is chilled to 32-34℉ before
► Cut meat into pieces that will easily fit in throat of grinder
► Place cubed meat into tray
► Be sure not to over fill the tray
► Make sure the throat opening of the tray remains clear and open
► Place a dish, bowl or tray under grinder head to catch ground
► Switch grinder to on position
► Carefully begin to feed meat down the throat
► Use plunger to push meat
► Do not sue fingers or utensils other than the plunger provided
► Bodily injury may occur and you could damage your grinder