1100W Meat Grinder Stainless Steel Electric Meat Grinder Commercial
Sausage Stuffing Directions:
- Properly prepare casings as directed on casing packaging. Place
artificial or natural intestines onto sausage funnel.
- Load hopper with prepared meat and feed meat into grinder head
opening before operating unit.
- Reminder: Do not operate grinder without meat in grinder head.
Damage to auger and/or motor can occur.
- Plug in and turn switch to on position when ready to start.
- Begin to feed sausage mixture into the hopper opening.
- Hold the casing on the sausage tube in to hand and slowly let the
meat output pull the casing from the tube.
- Fill casing as desired by holding casing back on tube.
- Twist or tie the sausage into links as desired. Tie end of casing
into a knot.
- It is recommended that 2 people perform sausage stuffing.
- Add small amounts of water to your ground meat when stuffing
sausage to improve output of meat through sausage stuffing tube.
If Jamming Occurs or Performance Slows:
|1||Shut grinder off immediately|
|2||Remove power cord from outlet|
|3||Carefulling remove Grinder head ring cap, grinder plate and cutting
|4||Carefully clean grinder plate holes thoroughly and remove any
tendons from around cutting blade|
|5||Replace cutting blade, grinder plate and screw ring cap back onto
|7||Repeat steps as necessary to enhance grinder performance|
Electric Meat Grinder
• Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
• The steel gear-driven mechanism design makes the grinding
capability more powerful.
• Stainless steel housing and water-proof switch assure superior
safety, as well as being rust-proof
• Removable tray organizes your grinder accessories
• Includes stainless steel cutting knife, 2 stainless steel
grinding plates and a stainless steel stuffing plate
• Comes with set of 3 stuffing tubes and a meat stomper
• Stainless steel meat pan for easy cleanup and maintenance
|Master Pack||1 pc/ctn|
|Weight||95/75 lb.(43/34kgs)||66/62 lb.(30/28kgs)||44/40 lb.(20/18kgs)||43/39 lb.(19.5/17.7kgs||31/27 lb.(14/12kgs)|
As an certified company, Intradin’s product design, manufacturing
and service comply with ISO 9001:2008 standard. All products must
surpass 100% quality test including dimension, chemical,
metallurgical, mechanical, physical, and endurance tests. With high
social responsibility, we have passed environment management system
ISO14001:2004 and Occupational Health & Safety management
|1||For best results, trim all excess tendons, cartilage, cords and
blood clots and remove meat from bones|
|2||Optimal results occur when meat is chilled to 32-34℉ before
|3||Cut meat into pieces that will easily fit in throat of grinder head|
|4||Place cubed meat into tray|
|5||Be sure not to over fill the tray|
|6||Make sure the throat opening of the tray remains clear and open|
|7||Place a dish, bowl or tray under grinder head to catch ground meat|
|8||Switch grinder to on position|
|9||Carefully begin to feed meat down the throat|
|10||Use plunger to push meat|
|11||Do not sue fingers or utensils other than the plunger provided|
|12||Bodily injury may occur and you could damage your grinder|