#32 Electric Meat Grinders For Home Use , Automatic Meat Slicer
Commercial With Stuffing Tubes
- Disassemble the grinder head and wash each part thoroughly in warm
soapy water, removing all packing grease and oil from the surfaces.
- Dry all parts before re-assembly.
- Keep packing material for future storage of grinder and grinder
|Master Pack||1 pc/ctn|
|Weight||95/75 lb.(43/34kgs)||66/62 lb.(30/28kgs)||44/40 lb.(20/18kgs)||43/39 lb.(19.5/17.7kgs||31/27 lb.(14/12kgs)|
Electric Meat Grinder
• Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
• The steel gear-driven mechanism design makes the grinding
capability more powerful.
• Stainless steel housing and water-proof switch assure superior
safety, as well as being rust-proof
• Removable tray organizes your grinder accessories
• Includes stainless steel cutting knife, 2 stainless steel
grinding plates and a stainless steel stuffing plate
• Comes with set of 3 stuffing tubes and a meat stomper
• Stainless steel meat pan for easy cleanup and maintenance
• 1-1/2 HP Motor
• Grinds 16-18 lb./min.
• Forward & reverse gearing
• Tray size: 15-3/8"x10-3/8"x3"
• Item# 52023206
Stomper for meat grinder:
♦ For best results, trim all excess tendons, cartilage, cords and
blood clots and remove meat from bones
♦ Optimal results occur when meat is chilled to 32-34℉ before
♦ Cut meat into pieces that will easily fit in throat of grinder
♦ Place cubed meat into tray
♦ Be sure not to over fill the tray
♦ Make sure the throat opening of the tray remains clear and open
♦ Place a dish, bowl or tray under grinder head to catch ground meat
♦ Switch grinder to on position
♦ Carefully begin to feed meat down the throat
♦ Use plunger to push meat
♦ Do not sue fingers or utensils other than the plunger provided
♦ Bodily injury may occur and you could damage your grinder