#12 Electric Meat Grinder Commercial w/ 3 Cutting Plate Stainless
IF JAMMING OCCURS OR PERFORMANCE SLOWS
First turn the switch to REV position (“REV” means reverse) and
keep 3-5 seconds. Then turn
the switch to FOR position for grinding. If performance still
remains slowly, please follow the
steps as below.
• Shut grinder off immediately.
• Remove power cord from outlet.
• Carefully remove Grinder head ring cap, grinder plate and cutting
• Carefully clean grinder plate holes thoroughly and remove any
tendons from around cutting
• Replace cutting blade, grinder plate and screw ring cap back onto
• Continue grinding
• Repeat steps as necessary to enhance grinder performance.
|Master Pack||1 pc/ctn|
|Weight||95/75 lb.(43/34kgs)||66/62 lb.(30/28kgs)||44/40 lb.(20/18kgs)||43/39 lb.(19.5/17.7kgs||31/27 lb.(14/12kgs)|
Electric Meat Grinder
• Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
• The steel gear-driven mechanism design makes the grinding
capability more powerful.
• Stainless steel housing and water-proof switch assure superior
safety, as well as being rust-proof
• Removable tray organizes your grinder accessories
• Includes stainless steel cutting knife, 2 stainless steel
grinding plates and a stainless steel stuffing plate
• Comes with set of 3 stuffing tubes and a meat stomper
• Stainless steel meat pan for easy cleanup and maintenance
• 1-1/2 HP Motor
• Grinds 16-18 lb./min.
• Forward & reverse gearing
• Tray size: 15-3/8"x10-3/8"x3"
• Item# 52023206
Stomper for meat grinder:
|1||For best results, trim all excess tendons, cartilage, cords and
blood clots and remove meat from bones|
|2||Optimal results occur when meat is chilled to 32-34℉ before
|3||Cut meat into pieces that will easily fit in throat of grinder head|
|4||Place cubed meat into tray|
|5||Be sure not to over fill the tray|
|6||Make sure the throat opening of the tray remains clear and open|
|7||Place a dish, bowl or tray under grinder head to catch ground meat|
|8||Switch grinder to on position|
|9||Carefully begin to feed meat down the throat|
|10||Use plunger to push meat|
|11||Do not sue fingers or utensils other than the plunger provided|
|12||Bodily injury may occur and you could damage your grinder|