Commercial Grade Meat Grinder Variety of Sausage Funnels Meat
- 500W rated power and 800W max locked power heavy duty meat grinder
for home use
- Detachable aluminum tube, screw, stainless steel cutting blade and
- Full set of accessories including 1 stainless steel cutting blade,
3 various stainless steel Cutting plates,3 types sausage
attachments, 1 plastic food pusher
- Grind up to 150 lbs. per hour. Easy to operate with an On/Off
- ETL Certificated. Dimension (H x W x D): 14.76 x 7.68 x 14.17 inch.
Weight: 7.9 LBS.
- Heavy-duty construction with #12 neck size
- Powerful 2/3 HP(500W) motor
- Grinds up to 5.5lb. of meat per minute
- Reverse function for easily un-jamming your grinder to maximize
- Includes 2 stainless steel cutting plates 3/16'' & 3/8'', a
stainless steel stuffing plate and a stainless steel cutting knife
- Comes with a set of 3/8'', 3/4'' and 1-1/8'' stuffing tubes
- Meat stomper included for accessories storage
- Item# 52021250
- Insert grinder head into gear housing; be sure that the hopper tray
throat is facing upward. Hold grinder head with one hand, place
locking knob into the hole on the side of Motor Housing and tighten
it clockwise (See Fig 1).
- Insert auger into the grinder head. You may need to turn the auger
to align it with the drive shaft of the motor (See Fig 2).
- Place cutting knife blade onto Feed Screw shaft of the auger with
the Flat edge of blade facing the front (See Fig 3).
- If blade is not seated properly, meat will not be ground.
- Place desired grinding plate next to Cutting Blade. The notch in
the plate should align with the protrusion on the grinder head (See
- Firmly screw ring cap onto grinder head. Do not over tighten (See
- Insert the Hopper meat tray onto the throat of the head (See Fig 6)